Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

First Set of Skinned Knees


Courtesy of a playdate at Noah & Eli's house yesterday morning.

I took this picture while she was sitting in her "eat chair" getting ready for breakfast. She was in charge of clicking herself in, as usual. The nightgown she has on has a little bow on the chest and she LOVES pointing at it and exclaiming, "BOW!".

[picture dated 8/18/07]

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Wow, that's a success in my book, making it almost to age 2 w/out having a set of skinned knees. Lila's only 17 months and she's already had several rounds.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home