Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Thank You Baby Einstein

I don't care what they are saying now about Baby Einstein. Amelia has loved Baby Mozart since she was two months old and has loved the ones for older children as much. She can say "galaxy" and "Mars" (was Marf for a while) because of Baby Galileo. And now she is starting to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" due to the same video!!!! Singing! My girl! I am about beside myself. I discovered this the other night when I started to sing it and she tried to continue into the next part. When I picked it back up, she joined in. !!!! My heart is melting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

That's so sweet. Yay for Amelia!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home