Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

"Baby" Stroller

Grandma bought Amelia a baby stroller for her dolls when we were visiting in May. Fortunately, it fit in the luggage and she LOVES it! But she doesn't like there to be a doll in it, so most of the time it gets pushed around with an empty seat. The other day she put one of her small toy trains in there. Lately, she has been giving rides to various balls. I am wondering if I have a budding tomboy!



[pictures dated 7/26/07]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home