Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

The No-Scratch Kitty

Amelia was petting the cement kitty on our front porch so nicely. Too bad this kitty couldn't appreciate it.

I brought her potty upstairs since she is showing signs of being ready. She thinks it's fantastic and keeps talking about her "Chair" as she plays with it and moves it around the house.

She is finally saying "on" in addition to "off" and so we played a fun game of "light off!" "light on!" as directed by Amelia tonight after her pre-bedtime meal.
Here are a couple of cute slide pictures from yesterday's picnic at Livia's before the rainshower which caused lots of running around to get everything inside. Daddy picked up Amelia & Livia and got them in the house while the rest of us got food and other things inside. I wish I had the camera to get a picture of the three of them - maybe we'll stage one later. Amelia got so upset seeing me run in and out of the house she started to cry, and was instantly fine as soon as I stopped and sat with her. I love it when she's a Mommy's girl!



[pictures dated 7/4/07]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home