Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mommy's Little Helper


Amelia loves to hand me the silverware when I'm emptying the dishwasher. I have to take it from her as she gives it or she gets impatient and starts putting it on the floor. Luckily I can reach the silverware tray and her outstretched hand without moving too much and we get that silverware put away lickety-split. Then when everything is out of th dishwasher, she likes to push the bottom drawer back in and close the door.

I am saving these pictures for when she is older (6, 8, 12?) and refuses to help in the kitchen. I'll say, you used to think it was so much fun! See?!?!?

[pictures dated 6/17/07]




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home