Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, June 04, 2007

"Mama"

FINALLY!!! She has said, "Mama". And she definitely knew what she was saying, too! She woke up from her nap this afternoon and I went in to get her. She saw me and clearly said, "Mama!" Later, we went to the deli for supper and I got her out of the car. As I was closing the door, she pointed at my shoulder and said, "Mama!" It is SO wonderful.


Here she is playing with her huge Thomas balloon which she calls "Choo Choo!".

[picture dated 6/4/07]

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Isn't it wonderful?! That is one of my favorite parts of being a mom!!

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home