Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

More words

This morning Amelia said "chair" for the first time, and then repeated it after pointing to other chairs. It came out with almost no vowels and wound up sounding very Southern. (think: churn without the "n", go ahead and say it aloud a time or two and I think you'll agree it sounds Southern - while those around you will think you sound crazy!)

This afternoon she put another two words together. She has been saying combinations such as "the ball" or "what this?" and now we can add to the list: "Dad shoes" (as she was standing in them). So yes, she is now using "Dad" correctly in word combinations and has yet to say "mama". But I love her anyway. SO much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home