Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

20 Months Old!

I can't believe Amelia is 20 months old today! Yesterday (or was it the day before) she said "eyes" and "nose" while pointing to her eyes and nose. She usually will ask "That?" ... which is what she did by the time she got to her mouth and ears. The way she says eyes is so cute, too, she is very careful about getting the "z" at the end.

We're visiting Grandma and Amelia had fun at the park today - too much fun, really, and fell asleep in her stroller on the way back to the house. After her nap she had fun running around in the backyard and playing in the sandbox, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home