Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Brass Band Festival

We went to the Brass Band Festival this past weekend and we all had a great time outdoors. Amelia got to run and play and enjoy lots of fresh air (and music). Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the weekend.

She entertained herself for a while Sunday morning by (1) inserting the straw all the way into the cup, (2) taking the top off, (3) removing the straw, (4) smiling broadly, (5) whining when she couldn't get the top back on, (6) getting Mommy to do it for her, then repeating with step (1).


It was really funny when she adopted this blanket. I had no idea she would have so much fun with one or I would have brought one. She played for over 20 minutes on this blanket. Earlier in the day the lady who was sitting on it said she didn't mind, so after Amelia woke up from her nap, I let her play on it to her heart's content.

[pictures dated June 9, 2007]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home