Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

And the Numbers Keep Coming!

Yesterday Amelia said "nine" and has consistently repeated it when she sees it. Today, the number du jour is "one" pronounced "un". So she can finally say Thomas' number. Percy (6) might be next!

So she can now say 1, 2, 5, 8 & 9. Also, she recognizes number 10 which is pretty neat. At first I was afraid she'd be confused when we "read" the books that include 10 so I explained that one with a zero is ten. I've been doing that for about a week. Today when she was pointing at numbers I asked her where the 10 was and she pointed to it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Dang..I have got to get on the ball...Lila knows nothing even close to that...I've got three months to catch up :).

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home