Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

There's a Toilet in My Living Room

Here are a few pictures that I serve up as evidence of how much Amelia loves her potty chair. It can't seem to stay in the bathroom. I came home from work last night, sat down and there it was in the living room among her other toys.

The other day we got home from a walk and she ran to the door that leads to our sunroom, opened it and apparently had it in her mind the whole time that she wanted to get to her potty because that's the first thing she did when she got out there!















But the potty isn't the only favorite thing lately. My sister sent me a birthday card that Amelia has just adored. She reads it like a book and now I've even had to tape it back together after an "uh oh". The card features a couple of her favorite things: a cat and balloons - how can she resist?

She is too young, however, to appreciate the sentiment expressed in the card, however:







[pictures dated 7/5/07]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home