Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

This Little Piggy

I've done "This Little Piggy" a couple of times with Amelia over the past couple of days and she LOVES it. When I get to the pinky toe she will run her hand up to her belly and say "Home!" I still do it, too, and she giggles with her biggest smile which gives her those upside down crescent moon eyes. Pure delight!

Last night she touched Daddy's big toe as he sat in the recliner and he started with, "This little piggy went to market," and proceeded through the nursery rhyme as she touched each toe. Sure enough, she got to the pinky and as he said, "And this little piggy ..." she scooted her hand along his leg and reached towards his tummy and said, "Eeee Home!" So cute and so smart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home