Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Talking

Amelia is really starting to copy what we say and use words in context. We're not sure who is having more fun - her as she realizes she can say words we understand or us hearing our little girl say things we can understand!

Tonight her basketball was on top of the cat tree (because she threw it there) and she reached and did her whine/grunt thing. I said, "Say ball please," and she did! It sounded more like, "Peas, ball, peas. Ball peas." TOO CUTE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

We're having the same fun at our house with Justin. I say, "Say night, night," and Justin respons, "Nah, nah." When I squeal in delight, he gives me a big belly laugh and then repeats, "Nah, nah. Nah, nah." I just love this time.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home