Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sugar is White

I don't remember how we wound up talking about dogs the other morning but I think it had to do with Biscuit and Amelia asking, "Is Biscuit a yellow dog?" I reminded her that she was going to get to see Aunt Amy's dog in November and that Sam was yellow like biscuit. I also reminded her that Aunt Amy's other dog is Sugar. Amelia asked what color Sugar was and I said, "I think she's black and brown with just a little white," to which Amelia replied, "No, Mommy, sugar is white!"

My oh-so-literal 4 year-old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home