Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

What's Happening?

She's trying to be cool but she winds up just being too cute to correct. She comes up to you and with both palms raised toward the ceiling and arms outstretched she asks, "What's it all about?"

Indeed.

The other thing I do try to correct her on, unsuccessfully, is how she will ask, "Am I fascinating with _________." She just doesn't understand yet that she is actually fascinated. But that's okay, because I find her fascinating. (I know, awww ... just couldn't resist the mama love!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home