Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

She likes her teacher

Amelia was a little confused yesterday when I told her it was time to get ready to go to school. She didn't say anything but the look on her face was, "Again? Two days in a row? Trying to compute ..."

Today was her third day and I have confirmation that she loves her teacher. On the way to Nana's Amelia was excitedly talking about how Ms. Lisa was number 17. (She assigns numbers to all the important and well-loved people in her life.)

"Will I see number 17 tomorrow?"
"No, we go again on Tuesday."
"On Tuesday, can I tell Ms. Lisa she's number 17?"
"Yes, of course you can!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home