Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tie Dye Fun


An acquaintance just tie-dyed this shirt for Amelia and I love it! She wore it to a birthday party for one of her preschool friends this afternoon. It has turned cold and the party was outside on a covered deck so she had to wear her coat the whole time. Oh well.

This was the first party we've been to where I didn't know the girl or her family. We shopped for Hannah Montana stuff since that is what the little girl likes. Amelia was head over heels for a disposable camera with Hannah Montana on it and I added a Hannah Montana microphone that is supposed to be compatible with FM radios so it can be amplified. Amelia thought that was a bad idea but the little girl loved it. (Score one for Mommy, woo-hoo!)

Amelia has no idea who Hannah Montana is and yesterday at the clinic the nurse tried to give Amelia a Hannah Montana sticker. When I said we were going to a party the next day and the little girl loved Hannah Montana the nurse was like, Zoe? Turns out her mom works at the clinic. It's a small world after all ....

[picture dated 9/26/09]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home