Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Fluffa-Dillia Chickens

Amelia is loving her new Philadelphia Chickens CD and book from Daddy. She asked for it again today but she asked for "Fluffa-dilla Chickens" ... we were laughing SO hard. So Philadelphia has been officially renamed in our house because we love her version.

The Mickey Mouse game is now an obsession - she even plays it by herself now. And we've also been playing her Sequence Jr. game that she got at her party - playing games is fun and I think has become a (very) regular family activity. I knew it would happen someday - just not this soon, but that's fine with me.

Today we went to the Lunsford Festival which Amelia kept calling the Lunch Festival. It's mostly crafts, food, local farm stuff and various displays. There were a lot of people there and I was looking for the animal shelter's section so I could look at the dogs. I told Amelia, hey, let's go look at the animals! to which she answered, "No! I want to go on rides!" (Apparently when I mentioned animals it elevated the festival to a fair and she figured if they had animals, they'd have rides. I am amazed at her thinking skills.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Midlife Mommy said...

My daughter loves Connect 4, Monopoly Jr., and Uno. Just in case you are thinking about Christmas at this point . . . they are pretty easy to grasp.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home