Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


I am exhausted! Yesterday and today have worn me out, but at least we had a lot of fun in the meantime.

Amelia has discovered chocolate and she loves it. She found another piece today from another room I hear "Mommy, open chocolate please!" Of course, since it's a special day I obliged and took off the tin foil so she could dribble chocolate down her chin once again.

Amelia sat in the living room at one point today, pouring over the contents of her basket and saying quietly to herself, "I have an Easter basket. I have an Easter basket." Too cute.


We went over Nana's for supper and Amelia had a blast with her cousins. She really was enamored of 7 year-old Liza when she put the Easter bunny glasses and ears on. Here she is watching her. Amelia even hugged her knees - it was so cute. She was just fascinated. Later when Liza was doing a little song and dance for us, Amelia held her hand and the two of them were just so cute together. Then Liza hid some eggs and took Amelia through the house looking for them saying, "Is there something different on the table? Is there something different on the piano bench?"
[pictures dated 3/23/08]

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

She always looks SO happy! Too cute!!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home