Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Comfortable

... is Amelia's newest word and she uses it completely in context in a variety of situations - like when I buckle her into her carseat or she climbs up and sits on Daddy's lap and says, "I'm comfortable."

Today is Daylight Savings and of course it threw her nap off. We've been doing well on naps - only missed one this past Thursday. She got crib time, but just never slept. Well, today she didn't get one either and was about beside herself by 6:30 p.m., which was only 5:30 p.m. to her little body.

We did have a lot of fun today. Daddy had found her bubbles and left them on the kitchen table, so after lunch we went outside despite the cold and blew bubbles. She is pretty good, wants to immediately chase the ones she makes, and is just so delighted by them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home