Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Toast

When Amelia pees in her potty I always congratulate her "Yay Amelia!" and then I tell her to wipe her tush as I hand her some toilet paper. This is enough of a routine now that Amelia will be in the middle of one of her books and suddenly say, even in a conversational tone as if it were part of her book, "Yay Amelia peed in potty." Then she says, "Wipe toast!" I've corrected her each time, but just with her constant Tiger for Tigger, it seems we have toast for tush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home