Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Retro Dress



Here's another hand-me-down from Cousin Ashley and I just love how it looks like something I may have worn as a very small child. (And I had a little fun with the Paint program to edit out the roll of toilet paper that Daddy had on hand to wipe Amelia's runny nose. Note to the mommy: make sure the heating vent isn't covered with a big Thomas book overnight, making your child's room colder than the rest of the house.)


It's also an opportunity to post a picture of Amelia actually playing with her dollhouse. Notice that the occupants include a zebra, a pony (unicorn) and a dinosaur. Such a plausible combination of houseguests, no?

[pictures dated 3/5/08]

1 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

I love that little dress! It's so sweet. Hand-me-downs are the greatest!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home