Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rock-a-Bye

Every nap and bedtime I cradle Amelia in my arms and she asks for "Go to sleep song" and I sing it followed up by "Rock-a-bye Amelia". When I get to the part where the cradle falls down, I drop her about a foot or so into her crib. She loves it.

This morning she stood in front of me and did "Rock-a-bye" with her rabbit from Goodnight Moon, then with "yellow feet" - one of the chickens from the Fisher Price farm. I grabbed the camera in time for "red feet"'s turn. I really like how she double checks the feet as she starts to say "yellow feet" and realizes she indeed has "red feet" instead. Enjoy.

[video dated 3/11/08]

2 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

Oh my goodness, Amelia is so precious! She's absolutely adorable! What a lovely and fun ritual you have with her for naptimes and bedtimes.

1:23 PM  
Blogger -LGirl- said...

She's adorable!!!
As a sensitive first time Mommy I changed the words to and Mommy will catch you cradle and all!



Second child watches Loonietoons and Pokemon!LOL! How times change!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home