Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

What does the cat say?

Amelia's not just the answer girl anymore. Ask her what sound a certain animal makes and she will answer you and then immediately ask you, "What does cat say?" followed with "What does cow say?" etc.

Sometimes, though, she doesn't answer your question first and just launches into her line of questioning. I find myself thinking, "Oh no, she is too young to start answering a question with a question!"

Daddy says we should see if she is ready for Jeopardy and, for example, say, "Quack Quack!" and see if she says, "What does a duck say?" I think that may be a little beyond her at this point. And, of course, he was being facetious anyway.

By the way, in case I haven't mentioned it before, my favorite answer of hers is "Bock Bock" for a chicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home