Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Crabby pens

She loves her toy crab. I have sort of gotten used to hearing what sounds like "Crap! Crap!" and mentally translating it to "Crab! Crab!" The crab is always nearby when this happens, and soon thereafter it's in her hands. And it makes her so happy.

This afternoon I realized just how much this transition/translation has started to become natural to me. A co-worker said something about crappy pens and I immediately thought, "How can pens be crabby?"
Two years ago right now I was 30 minutes into my hospital stay, and 90 minutes away from giving birth. Painful but worth it. Wouldn't you agree?
[picture dated 9/21/07]

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

happy birthday Amelia! Porkchop says "myrrrrh".

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home