Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I am so glad you liked the pretzel goldfish I got for you! And I know the gift certificate for a deluxe car wash will come in handy after our next roadtrip full of snack crumbs, milk droplets from my sippy cup as I shake it, and various bodily fluids that leak out.

I know it got a little crazy with all the people that came over to share birthday cake with you. It was fun, though, when you came into the living room to play with Livia and me while the rest of the grownups stayed in the sunroom.

Thanks for reading me books again tonight, even though it was your birthday. It's fun being able to use my words and say, "Up, Daddy!" and "Thomas book peas!"

You're the best daddy ever and I love you!


[pictures dated 9/10/07]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home