Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Smile!

This morning Amelia left her hair bow in for minutes at a time so I decided to take her picture. I said, "Smile Amelia!" and this is what I got:

I was laughing too hard to try to take any more pictures. Both her father and I looked at the picture and immediately thought of the Monty Python sketch about the rabbit with "Big Teeth Like This!" and we had a good laugh. We are so enjoying her cuteness.

One of the toddler pronunciations I forgot to share in yesterday's post was teats for [cat] treats. She said it again today when Maynard was eating his treats and we were like, no, Amelia those are tReats. Maynard's been off the teat for a while now. (Seriously, we told her that.)

[picture dated 8/26/07]

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I remember that time in Lucas' photographic history! He used to do this weird scrunched up bunny nose thing. But the pictures are so cute!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home