Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The last half of last week

Livia came over Thursday and both girls played on the Sit-n-Spin which was great fun.

Friday morning Amelia discovered the pockets on her overalls and was putting her finger puppets in them. It was SO cute! She was getting a little frustrated because she would try to hold the pocket open with her opposite hand, but her arms aren't quite long enough to do that easily. I then showed her the pocket she has on her bib (chest) and she was thrilled to have another option.
Saturday we were planning to attend an outdoor festival but we were delayed during our errands and decided against it. While we were taking care of our first errand, Amelia walked up to a man in line, touch the "N" on his New Balance sneaker and said, "Zee!". The woman behind him was impressed by how smart she was and the man was a good sport and acknowledged that from her angle (her head was turned sideways as she did it), it was a "Z". It's good that people find her entertaining!
[pictures dated 9/13 & 9/14/07]

1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

You know, I actually remember playing on my Sit N Spin when I was a kid...it was red...and I remember when I was finally too big to fit on it. I actually remember a feeling of sadness knowing I'd never get to play on it again, lol.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home