Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

WaWa

Amelia loves her Baby Einstein videos. She will ask for one each morning and she will sometimes ask for one after a nap. Her pronunciation of video is "Wawa" which makes me think of my friend, Barb.

If you ask Amelia if she wants to watch a video, she grabs your hand and drags you to the video cabinet. However, if you ask her if she wants to watch a wawa she just looks at you, if you get any reaction at all. Apparently, she doesn't realize she says, "Wawa"; she thinks she's saying, "video" just like us.

I guess when all the books say not to use toddler-speak, they're onto something. Imagine that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home