Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Amelia!


Baby Girl is 2 years old. Wow.

We had a great party with family & a few friends. Tia Polly made the most beautiful (and delicious) clown cake.

Amelia was overwhelmed with all the presents and began playing with old toys. (She did the same thing last Christmas, too.)

I really enjoyed seeing my daughter play with her cousins and friend. She's growing up so fast.
[pictures dated 9/22/07]

4 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Happy Birthday, Amelia!! What a neat cake!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Happy 2nd birthday, Amelia!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Happy Birthday and best wishes for many, many more! Hope she enjoyed the festivities.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Ryan'smommy said...

Awesome pictures! It's been a while since I've been on the blog...I can't believe how big she's getting. I can't wait for her and Ryan to have their "play date".

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home