Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm telling ya ...

the girl LOVES her books!

She will read her books for 30-40 minutes at a time, quietly going through them. I'll tiptoe in to check on her from time to time and she is just so studious. I am glad she loves books so much and I hope it sticks.

[picture dated 10/2/07]

2 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

Oh my goodness, she and Lila would get along so well!!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Ryan'smommy said...

Wow...I thought Ryan liked to read, this is awesome..he needs more books! lol..

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home