Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Did you know ... Cottontail drives a Kia Soul?

We walked into the lobby at school today and there was a woman with pink ears, pink color sprayed into her hair and some bunny face make-up. I pointed her out to Amelia and the woman came over and started telling Amelia that her name was Cottontail, then turned around and showed Amelia her tail! Then she turned back around and pointed out her “sisters” (large stuffed bunny head earings) on her ears and said one was Flopsy and the other was Mopsy. Then she pointed to her bunny rabbit pin on her vest and said that was in honor of her brother Peter who, at the moment, was incarcerated for grand theft carrot. "That means he is locked up in prison!" You see, he got caught in Mr. McGregor’s garden.

It was SO cute! I loved how the woman stayed in character the entire time. Amelia was totally smitten. I wish I had a camera to capture the smile on Amelia’s face as soon as the woman started talking to her! It was one of those ear to ear grins where her eyes almost become slits. So cute.

Then on the way out of town I came up behind an orange Kia Soul turning right from the school's road and noticed bunny ears through the back window of the driver side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home