Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Woodstock's newest fan

Amelia watched the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special at school and decided she really likes Woodstock . The first (and so far only) Christmas card we received featured Woodstock and Amelia was so excited she carried it around for a couple of days.

When I showed her the Dora wrapping paper at Wal-mart the other day she noticed the Peanuts wrapping paper and wondered aloud if Woodstock was on it. She turned it around until she found Woodstock .

This morning, after a snow day with Daddy yesterday that included some Christmas shopping, she told me we needed to get a dog. When I asked why she said because then we could go to Walgreens and get the Woodstock dog toy that she and Daddy saw yesterday. (Yep, best reason to get a dog yet!) She repeated herself to make sure I understood that the point was about Woodstock . “So after we get a dog, we have to go all the way to Walgreens and get Woodstock !” Yes, dear.

So guess who is on-line this morning looking for plush Woodstock toys? (Note to self, when on Amazon, choose ‘toys’ and don’t leave it on ‘books’ when searching Woodstock !) I think I’ve helped Santa find a perfect stocking stuffer for a little girl named Amelia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home