Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

She's such a gentleman!

Since turning 5, Amelia is very proud of being able to do things she couldn't do when she was 4. In some ways, I think she looks at turning 5 as some kind of magic thing and I've had to remind her a few times that some things still need practice and it's okay if she can't do something by herself right away.

She is also being more helpful and tries to open heavy doors like the one near her classroom. The other day she was holding a door open with her entire body and she said, "Look, Mommy! I'm being a gentleman!" I just smiled proudly at her and said, "Yes, you are!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home