Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Amelia says ...

This morning Amelia was looking at her calendar and she said, "Tomorrow is Columbus Day Observed. Tuesday is Columbus Day. Ms. Mary was wrong! She said Monday was Columbus Day. That Ms. Mary, she's always saying things to make sure we are paying attention."

While I was taking my shower she was playing in the sunroom. Daddy overheard her tell her little kitty that climbing on the footstool was "unexpectable". Then she brought Daddy the stuffed fox and told him to pretend it was a present he got her for New York Day. He said, "New York Day?" And she said, "Yes, New York Day. It's the first day in January."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home