Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Amelia on Dance

As I brushed my teeth this morning, I heard Amelia telling her Daddy, “Everyone has dance inside of them. You just have to let it out and you can dance any way that you want to. Dance doesn’t die until the world dies. When the world dies, there is no more dance.” The first part sounds like something she would have gotten from Angel or Me-me, but she said she made it up herself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

oh WOW. i love that girl.

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home