Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sunday


Yes, it's Tuesday and I am blogging about Sunday. Look at my pretty girl! She actually smiled and posed for me! This kindergarten thing is truly the best thing that has happened for her. She is responding so well to all the instruction, new stimulus, structure, etc. She is still full of energy but I am noticing a lot of positive changes, too. (And this dress was her Easter dress in 2009 - it was just longer!)

Another fun thing from Sunday came from the backseat as we were driving home from supper out at Moe's. Amelia said, "Let's say our day verse." At first I didn't know what she meant and then she said something along the lines of, "Always be kind to one another. James 1:10:30. Now you say it Mommy! Make sure you say all of it!"

[picture dated 8/29/10]

1 Comments:

Blogger Angelina D. said...

she definitely luks cute and u sound lyk ur definitely enjoing motherhood.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home