Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A few more Amelia-isms

We don't watch a whole lot of weather and local news in our house, except this time of year. During the weather report last week during all the snow, Amelia heard the newscaster talk about Franklin and she says, "If I could go inside the TV, I would tell her that Franklin is also a turtle."

Instead of aren't, Amelia says amn't, as in, "I am really good at this, amn't I?" (I have corrected her several times on this and it doesn't seem to be working yet.)

Instead of perhaps, she says p'haps.

Instead of whether she says rather, as in, "I don't know rather Daddy is home or not."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home