Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Any day now!

A blogger/FB friend posted a pic of her little girl a couple of months ago saying she had "shark teeth". Amelia does now, too! You can clearly see the second tooth coming up behind her very loose tooth.




We are working on a cute Hello Kitty sewing project that we received as a late Christmas gift from Aunt Jeannine. Amelia is doing all the sewing, I'm just guiding her and tying knots. I think it will be a perfect tooth fairy pillow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home