Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Daylight savings time is kicking our butts. Poor Amelia gets so upset that she has no time to play when wakes, like she normally does. A few more days, though, and all will be well again. Right?

Amelia was complaining earlier this week that her lip still hurt. I think that her lip took more of the brunt from that rock than her tooth did. She says it’s fine now, but she was licking it a lot and it got chapped, so that probably didn’t help much either.

This morning she picked the same green dress she wore last year. It fit her a lot better since it was pretty big last year on her. She said she will have happy flowers today. How cute.

I decided to take her picture just as we were leaving so that her hair and dress weren’t yet messy, although I didn’t realize she had a yogurt mustache! We were almost late so I took them quickly. She thought it was a great idea and then gave me this really stiff pose. So I tried to get her more relaxed but moved the camera while it clicked and she came out blurred. Her daddy thought it was her that was being blurry!

When we got to school leprechauns had been up to mischief! Before Amelia even had time to hang her name on the peg board Ms. Mary said, “Amelia, look! Leprechauns have been here!” There were chairs on the table, things out of cubbies, little green footprints on the tables and walls, and green water in the toilet!!! I love how fun Ms. Mary makes kindergarten, even in this day and age of testing and standards, etc.

[picture dated 3/17/11]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home