Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Busy day!

The tooth almost came out tonight. Amelia is still so very excited about it coming out that she let me try numerous times to dislodge it. Her permanent tooth has broken through behind it and is more than clearly visible. If I was wiggling or pulling and it hurt, Amelia would say, "Ah-choo!" I thought that was cute. I told her she was brave but I thought we should try again tomorrow. She wanted to sleep with her Hello Kitty tooth pillow anyway. All it needs is to sew up the bottom half and stuff that half as well. Her head is already stuffed and sewn. We went ahead and finished the dress today just in case we needed that pocket!

She also had her first sleepover last night. Her little friend Livia is moving to Portland next month. They've been friends since Amelia was 9 months old. So sad.

And today was Amelia's first time attending a wedding. She worked in her activity book for the most part but I pointed out to her when they were exchanging vows saying that "Paul is promising to always love Christy" and then again when "Christy is promising to always love Paul". And then the ring exchange and of course the kiss!

An impending visit from the tooth fairy, a first sleepover and a first wedding. Such a busy girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home