Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Spring is in the Air

Every so often we have a part of the day that smells Spring-like and Amelia notices. She'll say, "I like the way the air smells." Once, on a blustery day, she said she liked the way the wind smelled.

This morning, unless it's Mother Nature's April Fool's joke on us, it would seem that Spring may be here. It smelled so nice that even at 7:20 am Amelia said, "I like the way the air smells!" Me, too. Let's hope the Spring weather is here to stay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

That is a short post, short but sweet! I really liked it.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home