Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I hope you remembered to wear green. We did!

I buy a lot of Amelia's clothes on eBay. A few weeks ago I asked her if she liked this dress and she emphatically said YES!, she could wear it for Patrick's Day. (Her teacher goes over the holidays/special days in the coming months and she was aware that St. Patrick's Day was coming even though it took her a while to realize Patrick was a saint.)

This morning when I got the dress out she was so excited that she was going to get to wear "the dress that mommy bought on the computer". Dodah stopped by with some shamrock socks and a slinky for Amelia who informed her that the dress came from the computer. (When I put her tights on this morning and she asked for socks and shoes I didn't tell her that you don't wear tights AND socks since I knew Dodah was coming with shamrcok socks and I knew she'd have to wear them, but it was too cold not to wear tights with her beloved new-to-her dress.)

I didn't think to take a picture until tonight when her hair was in her face but that's okay. Here she is enjoying the cute light-up Easter bunny that Grandma sent.

[picture dated 3/17/10]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home