Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Saying Grace

Lately when Amelia volunteers to say grace before dinner (every night someone different says it), she wants us all to participate. So she starts with "God is great, God is Good," and I pick up with "Let us thank him for our food." Daddy then says, "By his hands," and stops thinking she will pick up, but no, she prompts him! It's hilarious. She has her own specific meter for how it should be divided, and she wil not be deterred.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home