Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yet Another Snow Day


Amelia said she didn't want to play in the snow, but she changed her mind when we got back from the post office. It's also very cold and she didn't last long before her hands got really cold (even with gloves on).

We watched Anda for a few hours this morning while her sister was taken to the doctor. Anda's diaper needed changing as soon as she got here and Amelia was very interested - she's been trying to diaper her cats lately with her toy diapers (a Christmas stocking stuffer). When Anda needed another change I let Amelia help. It was so cute! As I was changing Anda the second time, Amelia was at my elbow. When I asked, "Do you want to open that tab?" She was like, "Me?!" You would think she had just won the lottery. I didn't have to ask twice! She did a good job getting them close to Elmo so Anda's diaper wasn't too tight or loose, and she was just so proud of herself for helping.

This afternoon we had fun playing board games (Candyland and Silly Switch) and then Amelia played some computer games while I cleaned the kitchen.

If Spring or Summer ever comes, I am not spending one more minute inside than necessary, and I think Amelia will be fine with that plan, too.

[picture dated 2/16/10]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home