Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Monday, February 01, 2010

The Litter Box

Amelia is being a kitty more and more these days. Now when she needs to go potty she says she is going to the litter box. At first, this was just at home but it is now everywhere. Tongiht we were at dance and at the end she needed to go "to the litter box". We get down the hall and she says, "Is someone else using the litter box?" And we wait a moment and out comes another mommy and daughter who clearly hear me say, "Okay, honey, you can use the litter box now."

Yes, those words sound more than odd when you say them in public, whereas at home they seem just as natural as saying potty. The mommy and daughter were too far down the busy hallway for me to explain that I don't have a girl, I have a cat. She just looks like a small human girl.

The things we do for our offspring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home