Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

More Christmas

We went to Wal-mart and I bought a new memory card and I put in fresh batteries and still my digital camera reacts the same way. I then took the memory card out and turned it on and it still reacted the same. So for whatever reason, my camera just will not read the memory card in the right way so that it will take pictures. The camera is over two years old - I think in May it will have been three years since I purchased it. So I will buy a new one and save this one in case a fix comes along and it can be Amelia's.

Today we also went to Livia's and had a little Christmas get together with her family. Amelia got a Snow White and Prince Charming mini-doll set. She came home and played with it for quite a while. It also came with three of the dwarves and she mostly played with one of those and "Prince Charmie".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home