Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reindeer

A couple of months ago I decided to move from the "uninsured American" column over to the insured column, effective January 1st, 2010. Today Amelia and I went to drop off my health insurance application and my uber-observant offspring darted into another agent's office as we walked down the hallway. I quickly turned to retrieve her and she protested saying, "But, Mommy, I want to see his reindeer!" I looked up to figure out what she meant. The agent in question, who was sitting behind his desk but thankfully had no clients in front of him, had a large male deer head (with lots of antlers) stuffed and mounted on the wall behind him. Amelia, in all her Christmas mania, believes it is a reindeer. The agent was not amused but I was!

1 Comments:

Blogger Midlife Mommy said...

Eh. He needs to lighten up. Congrats on the insurance!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home