Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Dora Cereal

Went to the grocery store with Amelia yesterday. I usually go at night after she is in bed and Daddy is home. We needed cereal and guess what is right at a 4 year-old's eye level?

Since there is no high fructose corn syrup in it (although there is corn syrup) I just couldn't say no. She wasn't demanding and she didn't even grab it off the shelf. It was more like, "Ooh, what's this?" like Dora was the last thing she expected to see in the cereal aisle.

She likes the cereal, but insisted on having the box so she could play with the maze on the back. In the picture, she's moved onto something else. These days she'd rather play or read or color instead of eating unless she's really, really hungry.

[picture dated 12/11/09]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home