Amelia

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

This blog captures my thoughts and observations of Amelia since there are so many wonderful things I want to just bottle and enjoy. Time doesn't stop and while I will have memories, it will be nice for both her and me to have these in-the-moment snapshots of her life.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a nice family day.

I made a nice breakfast and we began watching the parade. Daddy wandered off to do something and Amelia played in her room and in the living room. I pointed out some of the balloons and other things to Amelia but she wasn't too interested. Later in the morning, however, she couldn't wait to see Santa Claus show up at the end, but that was only because she wanted to watch one of her videos and I told her she could after Santa came. Since she asked at 11:30, I told her she had to wait 30 more minutes. It was a nice time to explain the big hand and little hand on the clock. She wasn't too pleased when, after three long minutes of waiting, she still had 27 more to go. She found something to do, though, and the next thing she knew the parade was over.

We went to Nana's at 1 pm and had a nice time there with Daddy's family. Liza, Amelia & Hailey played really well together. I didn't bring the camera so there aren't any pictures.

I asked Amelia what she was thankful for before she went to bed tonight. She started listing most of her little animal toys. I am certainly thankful for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home